Thursday, September 15, 2022

Varada Sharma Designs - Thank You Bouquet

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday!  Today I have a quick share for you featuring a digi stamp from Varada Sharma Designs.  This is gorgeous floral bouquet can be found HERE and I'd like to say "Thank You" to Varada Sharma for giving us all a freebie!


To start, I've printed the image on Canson Mixed Media paper and loosely watercolored using my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I've fussy cut the image and proceeded to assemble the card using Sketch #154 from Operation Write Home.


The designer patterned papers are from the Prima Marketing "Havana" 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment, from an Altenew stamp set, has been heat embossed using fine detail gold powder.  I should note I have a little container full of sentments I've created ahead of time and I will pick something from there once and a while.


I've splattered the florals with white watercolor paint and used the image as the circle in the sketch.
I've so enjoyed using card sketches recently and I think I will continue until my design Mojo comes back.  I find that Operation Write Home has many wonderful sketches but a Google search for sketches brings up many choices.  

Please note the Operaton Write Home project closed several years ago but the sketches still remain.

That's all I have for you today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna 

** Challenges Entered:











.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral image and pretty P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna: This is so pretty. I love the soft colors and the gorgeous florals. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. You are such a blessing and encouragement to me.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!