Saturday, October 29, 2022

Getting to Know Polka Dot Orchard Instagram Hop

Hi Crafty Friends! Today the Creative Team from Polka Dot Orchard is having a "Get to Know Us" Instagram Hop.  There is a $15 Gift Voucher Prize for digital products in the Polka Dot Orchard Shop so you'll want to join in the fun!  The Hop starts at 12 noon EST with the 1st Stop on the Hop found HERE.


For my team project, I've used the Note to Self digital image to create a cluster card.  I have loads of ephemera in my stash and thought I should use some of it.  I wasn't in the mood to create a mixed media journal page but thought the ephemera would be nice on a card.


In my mind, she is relaxing and nourishing her soul with thoughts of her past travels and dreams of future plans.  She's wearing a comfy set of Joggers, having a hot brew.  I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers and fussy cut the image.


I've ink blended the background panel using It's a Boy blue ink from Catherine Pooler.  I've arranged the ephemera, adhering to the panel with liquid adhesive and popped the image on foam pads for dimension.  Lastly, I've added clear and black gems for added interest.  

We hope your Hop along with us, the creative team have created some lovely projects and this is our way of introducing ourselves to you.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










4 comments:

  1. Fun design, Donna. Great use of the ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and love the background, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous design Donna - love how you have used the ephemera as part of the background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this, it has a great calm vibe to it. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!