Monday, October 17, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge #40 - Harvest

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope your weekend was lovely.  Today starts a new inspiration challenge round at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  The inspiration photo for this bi-weekly round is:


For my team project, I've used the A World of Octobers Mini Stamp Set from Picket Fence to create a fun fold card.


I was directly inspired by the pumpkins in the photo. After stamping and coloring the images using alcohol markers, I trimmed in very close to create a mini panel.  I did the same with the sentiment, which is part of this stamp set.



The patterned papers are from the "Celebrate Autumn" 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park.  I left the section behind the front fold blank as a place to write a sentiment.

To complete the design, I've added 2 shades of golden sequins.  I usually forget to create fun fold cards, mainly because I'm always trying to stay ahead of team projects, but I do love them and plan to make time to create more of them.  

Please stop by and join us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.  We always love to see how the photo inspired you.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Path of Positivity - Celebrate the Autumn Colors
Corrosive Challenge
Dare 2B Artsy - Fav colors this time of year are reds and oranges

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous autumn card Donna - love it, and that fold is delightful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card my friend and LOVE your overall design! Why do I always forget about those fancy folds? LOL (old age I guess lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Autumn image and colours-love the fold too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just popping back ---Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful way to showcase the pumpkins, love the fun fold and the papers used!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Autumnal card for our October themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Donna! Your card and that sentiment are just DARLING! That cute stamp perfectly describes the challenge. Don'tcha wish we DID have an October here? LOL When we moved from Tampa to where we are now, Spring and Fall were awesome, particularly the low humidity! But that doesn't seem to occur anymore until January and February LOL.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful fall card and that sentiment is perfect! Great papers, digi and design! So happy you shared this fun fall card with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! I saw it over at Creative Creases and had to take a closer look! I love fun folds, and you’ve made this one so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely autumnal colours on your beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great autumn fun fold card, Donna! The pumpkin is beautiful as well as the great designer papers! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and at We Love Stamping, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great fun fold! I love the October sentiment. Thank you for entering your beautiful card in the Creative Creases Challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card and perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect! I love your inspiration photo too. Thank you for joining us for Creative Creases #43.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Thank you for sharing over at 613
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!