Monday, February 6, 2023

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - February 2023

Hello Again!  I'm back with my second post for the day, it's a new monthly challenge start at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.  Jan has released 3 new sets this month in addition to the Easter Sale, where all Easter themed Sets are on Sale through the month of February.

My team project features one of Jan's older sets, the Botanical Orchids.  This is such a sweet, Springtime image and lovely sentiment.  I've done more practicing with my Prismacolor Pencils on this image as well.


I love Orchids and was gifted one at my retirement party.  I kept it alive for 3 years, that's a record for me....I do not have a green thumb.  I used a snippet of patterned paper and embossed a light green panel with a lattice design.  


The focal and sentiment have been cut using stitched nesting circle dies from My Favorite Things; the sentiment has been popped on craft foam for dimension.  Lastly, I added purple gems for that much needed bling.

Please join us at Jan's this month to see how my team mates have used images from Jan's newest sets.  Also, don't forget the Easter Sale!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
613 Avenue Create

16 comments:

  1. Pure loveliness, Donna, with the soft lavender and green! I especially like your shading, and the way the lavender panel brings out the lavender side of your image, and the green "side" of the background weighs the greenery portion of Jan's botanical orchid. So beautiful!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, my favorite color combination! Your coloring is fabulous and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the used colors! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Donna. I really like the colours used.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Donna! I love how you have used two circles overlapping and the light purple and green together compliment your orchid beautifully.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna - I love, love, love, your colouring of the orchid - that is exquisite! A beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Orchid and delightful colour palette Donna, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping February challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very lovely and very beautiful Donna. Your colouring and card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green and purple are sooooo pretty together and your card is gorgeous, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty soft colours to remind us that spring is not far away. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card. Such gorgeous colours and what a wonderful sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous coloring on this image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous, fresh card. I just love this Donna. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elegant card, Donna! Thank you for showcasing "Botanical Orchid" and sharing it with others.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card. Love the fresh colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, lovely image and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!