Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designer - Trust in Him

Hello Friends and Welcome, I'm glad you stopped by.  I've been honored with a guest designer spot for the month of August at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.  For my first project this month, I've created a sweet and simple design using this inspiring quote from Psalms Chapter 62, Verse 8.


I wanted the verse to take center stage, so I've printed it large, then stamped sun rays from the Simon Says Stamp "Hello Sunshine" set above using 2 shades of yellow ink from Catherine Pooler.


To "ground" the design, I've wrapped and tied a bow of Caribbean Blue Twine from a Fun Stampers Journey to the bottom.  

This guest designer spot and this verse couldn't have come at a better time.  We recently learned that someone close has Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer, but God can do miracles and we are putting our trust in him.  Any prayers are greatly appreciated.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I adore the sentiment and the clean design! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous summery card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Donna, this is stunning - love it. Yes I will pray for your friend
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and inspirational. The sunrays are so perfect! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! How beautiful Donna, a lovely verse shown off beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the verse couldn’t have come at a better time for me, too! Nothing serious but some big decisions to make. I spent the morning pouring out my heart and now I need to trust.

    The card is beautiful and the verse showcased so wonderfully with the hopeful ray of sunshine!

    Praying that your family friend’s treatment goes smoothly.

    Thanks for joining us for our “multipurpose” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! We’re delighted that you chose to play along!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the sentiment. Great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, a beautiful card with a lovely message, love the large sentiment with the summer colours. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!