Monday, September 25, 2023

Bat Gnome Trick or Treat

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was splendid and you found some time for yourself.  I had a nice weekend of catching up with crafting projects.  Today's share features Bat Gnome, part of the Gnome Trick or Treat Series from Polkadoodles.  


Bat Gnome has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.  The papers are part of a slimline paper pack from Kat Scappiness.  I love the patterns of these papers however they have a coating on them and that's something I don't care for.  I don't like the sheen and the slippery-ness of them when I use liquid adhesive.  With that being said, I have them and I will use them every Halloween until they are gone.


The sentiment strip is part of a pack from Simon Says Stamp.  It has been popped on foam pads as well as Bat Gnome.  No extra bells and whistles have been added, the shiny paper was enough LOL.

That's all for today.  Have a fabulous week ahead and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



7 comments:

  1. Your colouring of the bat gnome is great and I envy your fussy cutting!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bat gnome, such a fun card for Halloween, love your papers with the sheen too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bat gnome and fun Halloween card Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute, fun Halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun Halloween card. Love the coloring of the bat gnome. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good Luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun Halloween card, new one on me a bat gnome
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Donna... Another fun card... and your fussy cutting is amazing. AMAZING! Thanks for sharing a second card with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!