Thursday, September 21, 2023

Fall Foliage

Hi Crafty Friends and Happy Thursday!  I have a quick share today featuring die cuts from Honey Bee Stamps.  I've used the Fall Foliage and Rattan Basket Die Sets to create a 5x7" card.  


I rarely create 5x7" cards but thought it would be a better choice as these die cuts are large.  I save snippets of colored and patterned card so I had plenty of scrap in Autumn colors for the die cutting.


I've embossed a panel in blue card using a basket weave pattern, die cut the leaves and basket, then inked around the edges of everything to give them depth.  I've tucked the leaves in the basket, popped some on craft foam and curled the edges of some.  Lastly, I've splattered with White Posca Pen Paint; the sentiment is from my box of precut sentiment strips and has been popped on foam for dimension.

That's all I have for today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - I love the Oranges, Reds and Yellows of Autumn because it's natures last rainbow before winter






  

14 comments:

  1. This is stunning Donna - love the dark blue background to your stunning die cut creation
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous seasonal card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn in a basket: this is really nice!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic bright autumn card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful collection of die cuts for your really beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold colors against the deep blue and all that pretty texture - just perfect autumn card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, don't you just LOVE the colors fall brings!?! I really like the dimension you have worked into your card with the die cut leaves and that wonderful basket!! Thank you for sharing your fall bouquet with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and beautiful colours and great dies Donna.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect weaved textured background for your pretty basket of Fall leaves, so colorful and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out wonderful with the fall colors against the navy background. Thanks for joining in at TMR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors, Donna! Perfect card for my favorite season of the year. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #148. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A basket full of fall foliage = perfection! Both on a card and in real life. Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, beautiful card! I love the colours and the design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Donna - You are the randomly drawn winner at Double Trouble Challenge #148. If you wish to claim your prize, please contact me at challengedoubletrouble@gmail.com with your postal mailing address. Thank you, Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!