Saturday, September 30, 2023

Happy Llama-ween!

Hi Friends, it's Crafty Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start and you're doing something crafty.  Today I have a quick share featuring a sweet Llama from the Llama-ween Stamp Set by Darcie's Heart and Home.


I've colored the images using Prismacolor Pencils and the patterned papers are from Kat Scrappiness.  I've decided to go with a landscape orientation for this card.


I've created a banner and added some black twine, also added a small pre-made sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp and purple gems from my stash; I've also stamped a sentiment from the set.  Lastly, I've covered the pumpkin and saddle blanket with Wink of Stella.  

That's all for today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Purple, Orange, Black







6 comments:

  1. Donna... I love your adorably sweet llama spook! So cute! Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card for Halloween! Llamas are such fun creatures and always enjoy seeing them on the farm that's part of our favorite apple orchard! Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always so great to see you joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too, thanks so much for linking up!

      Delete
  3. OMGosh could this be any cuter, so super sweet,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week, we hope to see you in future challenges.
    Keep it Crafty
    Hugs Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beyond adorable and a fabulous twist on our challenge theme for this month. Thanks so much for sharing with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an sweet Halloween card. Love your paper matching the image. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!