Sunday, October 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #10

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  The theme of our challenges is Always Anything Floral Goes with an Optional Mood Board.  The mood board this month is for Color Inspiration.  


I love Autumn colors and I've used a few of the colors from this mood board in my card design.  I've used the Botanical Journal 1 stamp set from Bo Bunny and snippets of patterned paper from various 6x6 paper pads.


I love this Rose image, especially the Vintage look of the drawing.  I've added some color using my Prismacolor Pencils.  I've used a fancy corner punch for the detailing of the focal panel and mat.  


I've used a cut-apart from one of the paper pads as my sentiment and added golden gems for a touch of sparkle.  Please visit us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope to inspire you with our designs and love seeing everyone's creativity.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Fab n Funky Challenge




14 comments:

  1. A beautiful fall rose Donna and a beautifully designed card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your use of the colours on this stunning card Donna - your rose is beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done in the warm Autumnal colours Donna, lovely Rose image as well, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping October challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card 💐☺️ congrats, happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a pretty rose in the fall colors! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and rose,love the Autumn colours.Thank you for joining us at DRagonfly Dreams and Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your autumn rose is beautifully coloured Donna, fabulous layout and lovely rich autumn colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamp and colouring Donna, love the rose and your card design..thank for being my new follower, I'm following you now too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've created a wonderful card with a stunning rose motif. The vintage rose really does look lovely, and with those beautiful edges it reminds me of those old decorative tiles. I like the vibrant fall colours you used for your project, and those shimmering gemstones are a perfect way to add a bit of bling. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely fall themed card with this image. Super layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely rich colours on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card ,love the image in the autumn colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  14. We still have a red rose flowering, so to see it with autumnal colours is so lovely Donna. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!