Monday, October 23, 2023

Grateful Autumn

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  The month of October is zooming by and I'm trying to get my Thanksgiving and Gratitude Cards completed in time for posting November 1st.  My share today features Leaves from the Grateful Autumn Stamp Set by Memory Box.


I've colored the leaves using my Prismacolor Pencils.  The patterned papers are snippets from Echo Park and Carta Bella paper pads, the sentiment is from the same Memory Box Stamp Set and it has been heat embossed using fine detail gold power.


I've highlighted the focal images by die cutting them with circle dies from My Favorite Things.  This was a quick and easy card, even the coloring was quick and easy.  I'll be in full blown Christmas Card creating soon, but for now, I still have a few more Autumn cards to finish up.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


6 comments:

  1. A wonderful Autumnal card Donna - love the circle for the feature image - that really makes an impact
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Autumn card.
    The leaves are lovely colored.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, with gorgeous autumnal colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely papers, layers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully rich and warm. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Donna - love how you used the circle dies.

    Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!