Monday, November 20, 2023

Magic of the Season at Jan's Digi Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  It's mid-month inspiration time at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and it's all about Christmas Time.  Before I get to my card, I want to announce that sadly, this is the last mid-month inspiration post and last challenge at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.  Jan is retiring and closing shop, her on-line shop will remain open until the end of April 2024, the current challenge runs through the 31st of December 2023.

My card today features an older set - Magic of the Season.  I like the simplicity of the set and it makes a quick holiday card.  The sentiment is part of the set also.


I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils, the patterned paper is from the "Tis the Season" 6x6 paper pad by Bo Bunny.  I used a corner punch for a bit of visual interest on the panels and added Crystal Stickles on the stars and berries, along with Wink of Stella on the hat band and bell.  Hopefully all the sparkle shows in the picture below.



For a finishing touch, I've added 3 tiny red gems.  I invite you to please join in this last challenge.  The team and I are so appreciative of the support we've received over the years.  We are honored to have inspired you with our designs, and of course, the biggest "Thank You" goes to Jan Mahew for allowing us to create with her designs.  Happy Retirement Jan and Dick!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Most Magical Time of Year

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring and a lovely layered design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have shown the image off Donna, beautiful colouring and sparkly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas card is very festive! Love it all! Wonderful layout ideas! Thanks for sharing at MTTC's Got To Be Christmas fortnight theme! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I love the design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Christmas Time option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very classy card! I like the shape of the punched corners.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card with a great sentiment. I love all the layers.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad to hear that the challenge was ending, and now that the shop is closing - but I can understand as Jan and Dick are retiring - I hope they have many years of a wonderful retirement
    Love your card - that is beautifully made with all the sparkle and texture
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is magic! What a lovely idea.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image. Sad to hear that Jan is retiring and closing her shop. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely festive card I love both image and sentiment thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Donna, it's a great image! The papers and cardstock you chose work beautifully with your colouring too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. Many good wishes to Jan! I hope she has a fantastic time doing all those wonderful things that come with retirement xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the card. I have this image. I believe it was one of the first that I bought from Jan. I am sad to read that she is retiring but pleased to have had the opportunity to have purchased her great images.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely Magical, Donna! Thank you for showcasing "Magic of the season" and sharing it with others!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Christmas card, very unusual image and lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, great colouring too, thanks for joining in at MTTC Challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!