Sunday, December 3, 2023

Holiday Bells

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend has been enjoyable.  Our Florida State Seminoles College Football team won the ACC Championship last night so this morning, after a late night watching the game and celebrating, I'm nursing my coffee!

Today, it's a quick share featuring the Honey Bee Layering Holiday Bells Die Set.  I've paper pieced the bells together with parts of mirror and glitter card.


The bell in front has been popped on craft foam for dimension, the patterned papers are from a 6x6 paper stack by Recollections and the sentiment strip is from a pack by Simon Says Stamp.


It won't be long now before the Jolly Man shows up bearing gifts, I hope you've been extra good this year!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Dragonfly Dreams

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love all the glitter and shine! Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, Donna - I won't be online much for the next couple of weeks aw I am moving house - see you when I get back
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a beautiful project.
    Thank you for your entry at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful thank you for participating in The Crafting Challenge. Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, I can even hear those bells ringing in the joyous news. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Christmas card with a traditional feel, love how it turned out. The bells are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!