Sunday, December 10, 2023

Hot Cocoa Christmas Mouse

Hello and Happy Sunday Everyone, I hope your weekend has been lovely.  Today I have a quick share featuring the adorable Hot Cocoa Christmas Mouse digital image from Bugaboo Stamps (now retired).  


I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils, the patterned papers are from the "Mary Christmas" 6x6 paper stack, purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I've die cut the focal image using a scalloped edge nesting oval die.


The focal image has been popped up using foam pads and I've added red sequins along with Crystal Stickles (on the tiny heart and marshmallow) for that extra bit of holiday sparkle.

That's all I have for today.  Have a fabulous week, stay calm and carry on within the Christmas crowds and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

13 comments:

  1. Such a nice card, beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Greetings Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card, beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Star in My Pocket - Star Stampz.
    Greetings Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute too, thanks for playing at MTTC. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright colours Donna. I have just got back into drinking hot chocolate last thing at night. Better for me than coffee I think.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna: Thanks for sharing at MTTC's Christmas Food theme with your Christmas Cocoa!!! All the layers, colors, and patterns are terrific with the cute image! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute Christmas card with a fab layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh havent seen that cute image for awhile. So cute and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely cute image in great colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a hot chocolate most days! A really cute card. Thanks for supporting our challenge and have a Merry Christmas.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable mouse! I love the layering & color combinations- gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Donna - it's such a pity that Bugaboo aren't trading any longer.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card with a funny image, nice colorwork.
    Thank you for participating to our challenge at Kleuren met Potloden.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!