Saturday, March 30, 2024

Spring Daffodils in Pitcher

Hello Friends and Happy Crafty Saturday!  I hope the week was kind to you and today you've found some time to create.  I am featuring a standard slimline card using everything from my stash.


I had a bit of time last night, while hubby was watching Wrestling (yes, we watch grown men wrestle around like toddlers), to create something quick and easy.  I didn't want to stamp or color or think too hard about a design.  I found dimensional stickers in my stash and thought they would be perfect for a quick and easy card.  


The sticker is quite large, the card base measures 8.5"x3.5".  I found the perfect sized patterned paper for the background so win #2.  The sentiment strip is from a pack by Tim Holtz.

That's all there is to this card, I hope you like my quick and easy project using everything from the stash.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge
Penny's Challenges








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring themed card, Donna. Thank you for sharing your creation in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a country charmer! Not only do I love the flowers, I love the plaid! And it's perfect as a slimline! Thanks for sharing at FQGS! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sticker on this pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Donna - using stickers to make a card is a change from colouring - this has come together beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring daffodils, they look like they came right from my garden!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really lovely, what amazing stickers! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and entries a maximum 5

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!