Thursday, April 25, 2024

Small Watercolor Florals by Varada Sharma Designs

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday!  I have a quick share for you today featuring the Small Watercolor Florals Stamp Set by Varada Sharma Designs for Rubberstamps.com.  This is a gorgeous set and currently on sale for $9.99 US at Rubberstamps.com.


I've created a frame using nesting stitched rectangle dies from Kat Scrappiness and randomly stamped the images using Catherine Pooler Inks.  I've ink blended and splattered the inner piece of card with water.  After dry, I've stamped the sentiment, which is included in the set, popped the piece on craft foam and mounted in place.


Lastly, I've added blue sequins, from my stash, as an accent.  I love the loose and artsy style of the florals.  There is a companion set, the Large Watercolor Florals, that I shared a week or so ago.

That's all I have for today.  Have a fantastic day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - no matter how hard I try at a CAS, I still create a fussy card - so it's Fussy for me

10 comments:

  1. That´s a beautiful project. I like the colours and the flowers so much.Thanks for playing along with us at Nachteulen Challenge. Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)


    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the shades of blue. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your florals make such a lovely frame around the sentiment! So glad you were able to join us in the CTD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the flowers and the colour mix, a beautiful design too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous floral card Donna - love those blossoms, which are so beautiful in blue!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done!
    Jackie DT
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card turned out beautifully! The watercolor florals add such a lovely touch, and the frame you created with the nested stitched rectangle dies perfectly showcases them. The ink blending and splattering give a wonderful artistic flair, and the blue sequins add just the right amount of sparkle. Great job on bringing everything together with such elegance and style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the repeated florals on this background. The colors you used are fantastic. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! 😍
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!