Saturday, June 22, 2024

Cheerful Daisies

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Saturday/Crafturday!  It's going to be a very rainy day here (thanks to Tropical Wave Invest-92 L), so I plan on a crafty afternoon. 

Today I have a quick share for you featuring the Cheerful Daisies Stamp and Die Bundle along with the Country Woods Designer Series Papers, both from Stampin' Up.


I've die cut the flowers for that 3-D effect and lightly inked the centers.  The leaves and sprigs are also part of the set, I've cut the springs using silver mirror card.  


I've followed a sketch from Operation Write Home by Sandy Allnock and you can find all the free sketches HERE.  I love using sketches to jump start my creativity or when I need a quick layout.  

The floral cluster and sentiment label, which is part of this die set, have been popped on craft foam, and I've added black gems to complete the design.   Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you find some crafty time this weekend.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

List of Supplies used below.  Please find me on the SU website by entering my name and/or number in the "Find a Demonstrator" area:  Donna Walls/2302441
 

Product List

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - I generally add a sentiment to the front, unless I'm making a generic note card
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Possible Left Side Down and bottom left up diagonally
Everybody Art - The Stamp/Die Bundle and Designer Series Papers are new purchases

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Blooms, Bees and Butterflies option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveloy fresh Daisies Donna, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card, Donna -the neutral grungy background really sets off the daisies so well! good to see you at our TicTacToe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Donna - love the dimension the layered daisies bring
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with a lovely layout and the perfect sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the daisies and the exttra shading on them - gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great dies and a wonderful coloring of your daisies. I like the rounded part in the background. The dies look even more beautiful with this great background. Gorgeous leaves in this silver as well. It matches really great to the background.
    Thank you very much for sharing your card in the latest Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are wonderful daisies and perfect for a so sorry card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super sentiment and very pretty daisies. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Donna. Lovely colors and textures. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful design, Donna and really loving these colors!
    Thank you so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design and I love the gorgeous flower dies and your vibrant colours. Thanks so much for joining in with this month’s I Spy challenge and my theme of “Something Blooming Lovely”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!