Thursday, September 26, 2024

Autumn Scenes with Penny Black

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a quick share for you today featuring the Autumn Splendor and Autumn is Calling Stamp Sets from Penny Black.  


To start, I've stamped the image onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper, I like this watercolor card as it's white and not an ivory or off white as most other watercolor papers are. I then painted using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.

I kept the design simple, I stamped the sentiment directly to the panel and after the watercolors were completely dry, inked around the focal image using a template from Lavinia Stamps, along with inking around the edges for that vintage and weathered look.


Lastly, Amber colored gems were added to complete the design.  I hope you have a wonderful day, I'm preparing for Hurricane Helene as she is expected to make landfall on the opposite coast from where we are, however we are still expected to receive Tropical Force winds of 55-65 MPH along with heavy rains.  We shall stay put, hunker down and ride it out.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna 

**Challenges Entered:
Inspired By... - Autumn Theme
 


5 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolouring shown here and your choice of stamps is great. Love it all. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome Autumn card with a perfect image for the season. I'm always SO grateful to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always look forward to seeing your creativity. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Harvest time card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!