Sunday, September 29, 2024

Lil Cactus Trick-or-Treater

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday, I hope your weekend has been wonderful.  Our continued prayers go out to all who have been affected by Hurricane Helene,  We are blessed and gave thanks to God as we experienced no significant damage. 

I have a quick share today featuring an adorable little Trick-or-Treater dressed in a Cactus Costume, ready to get some Candy.  It's hard to believe October 1st will soon be here, along with Halloween!


To start, I've stamped the image, from the Darcie's Heart and Home Llama Halloween Clear Stamp Set, on Canson 140 lb watercolor paper and painted using Gansai Tambi Watercolors. I've kept the painting simple, the image is small so not a lot to shade.  I've backed the focal image with purple card and popped on foam for dimension. 


The patterned papers are snippets from the Echo Park "Trick or Treat" 6x6 paper pack.  I've also used a strip of glitter tape from Cricut to add a bit of sparkle and to create a break from top to bottom.

The sentiment is from a pre-packaged set of sentiment strips, designed by Cathy Zelski for Simon Says Stamp, and I've popped on foam for dimension.  Lastly, Halloween Green sequins were added for more spooky sparkle and shine.

Thanks all I have to share today, until next time - Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!