Hello Friends and Happy Saturday! It's time for a new challenge month at The Classic Design Challenge Blog, where the theme is Always Anything Goes with an optional Twist. The Twist this month is: Use Die Cuts. We also have 2 sponsors - Sheepski Designs and Fred, She Said.
For my design team project, I've colored the Tea Cup Pansies digital stamp from Fred, She Said using Copic Alcohol Markers.
I've die cut the focal image, mat and sentiment using distressed edge nesting label dies. A die cut bow from Simon Says Stamp was added, the plaid and gold sparkle paper are from 6x6 paper pads by Recollections. The sentiment is from a oldie but goodie stamp set by The Scrapbooking Queen.
The team and I invite you to pop over to the Challenge and play along. We love seeing everyone's creative shares and hope to inspire you with ours. Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna


A beautiful image, beautifully shown off with the paper and sparkle. x
ReplyDelete