Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Paper Funday Challenge #90 for August 2026

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and our optional Twist is Fancy (Fun) Folds.  Our generous sponsors are Altenew and Whimsy Stamps.  

For my team project, I've colored up an image from the Happy Elephants Stamp Set by Whimsy Stamps and created a fun birthday card.  This set seems to be retired, but I did find on an independent site.


I've colored the image using Copic Alcohol Markers and cut out using nesting hexagon dies from Hero Arts.  The papers are from the "All Occasions" 6x6 paper pad by Recollections.  The sentiment is included in the set, and I think it's a hoot!


The focal and sentiment have been popped on foam pads and gold dazzles have been added for a bit of bling.  I may save this card for mythe hubby's birthday in September.  He'll appreciate the punny sentiment as he will turn 70 years young and we are both on a journey to eat healthier, exercise more and lose weight.  

The team and I hope you'll pop in and join us at the Challenge this month.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!