Saturday, September 26, 2026

Not So Spooky Things

Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!  I've been creating Autumn and Halloween cards lately and I have a quick share for you today featuring a cute set that I found while "shopping" my stash.  Can you believe I've never inked it up?  For Shame, For Shame!

I've used the Happy Halloween Clear Stamp Set from Creative Expressions and papers from the Spooky Things paper pad by Simple Stories to create a not-so-spooky Halloween card.


I've colored the images using Copic Alcohol Markers, the images have been fussy cut and popped on foam pads.  The sentiment tag is a cut-out from the paper pad and I've added a but of purple ribbon and staples using the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tiny Attacher. 


Lastly, I've added Dazzles in the same colors as the polka-dots in the patterned paper. Both images are adorable, but the Wiener Dog has my heart as he/she reminds me of my Stella.

That's all I have for today; I wish you a great weekend and hope you find some crafty time.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!