Saturday, October 10, 2026

A Little Magic

Welcome to the Weekend and Happy Saturday Friends!  I hope your week went well and you'll find a bit of crafty time this weekend.  We've been experiencing lots of rain due to Hurricane Isaias, so prayers for all those dealing with the aftermath.

I have a quick share today featuring a cute Halloween card (the only kind I like to make), made with the new "If the Hat Fits" Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp - part of the Stamptember 2026 event.


I'm not known for CAS styled cards but this style just works for this card.  I've embossed the background panel using a Halloween themed folder from Darice (an oldie but goodie) and colored the hat using Copic Alcohol Markers.  The image was fussy cut and popped on foam pads.


I've inked around the embossed panel with light purple ink from Catherine Pooler.  The sentiment and stars have been heat embossed and the sentiment oval die cut and popped on foam pads.  Lastly, gold sequins added for a bit of additional interest.

I wish you a fabulous day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!