Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday! It's time for a new monthly challenge at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog. The Optional Twist this month is Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice. That can be interpreted so many ways, especially this time of year, but of course the twist is optional.
We have 2 amazing and generous sponsors: Altenew and Newton's Nook. For my project, I've used the Autumn Postage Sampler Stamp and Coordinating Die Set from Newton's Nook.
I've added foam pads to a majority of the images, but no other bells and whistles as it appears to be enough with the different colors and patterns. My favorite image is the Pumpkin Pie. What's your favorite image?
The team and I hope you'll join us this month and share your handcrafted projects. Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:


A delightful card Donna, with lots of details to see there - I think I like the mushrooms the best :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful card and postal die, love all the little images, love the little sunflower and toffee apple-although not had one for years.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Love all those darling fall icons and the pretty plaid background. Thanks so much for playing in this month's Inky Paws Challenge!
ReplyDeleteYou've got so many Autumnal elements on tour pretty card, perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteB x