Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Excited About My New Endeavor

Hello and allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Donna and I live in Central Florida, married to a Veteran of the Armed Forces and we have grown children.  I have always crafted in one form or another for as long as I can remember.  I knit, crochet; I've dabbled in glass arts, mosaics and most recently I've fallen in love with paper crafting and Mixed Media.  

Thanks for stopping in for a read and a look 'round.  This is something new for me and I'm excited about the opportunities I hope to generate with my blog and my Etsy Shoppe.  I plan to update this blog at least twice a week with projects, tutorials, product reviews and plenty of pictures.  

I have recently re-opened my Etsy Shoppe, which can be found here:  Divinity Designs by Donna  Please stop by and take a look at my latest additions.  I'm adding items slowly and hope to have everything listed by week end.  

In the meantime, here is a little note card I created for fun.  It represents how I'm feeling at this very moment:  Let's Chill.  This notecard is an A2 size; measuring 5.5" x 4.25".  I used watercolor pencils to color in the stamped images and created a little beach scene.  I'm dreaming of summer, swimming and just laying in a hammock!  


I'm looking forward to the next post and until then, stay safe and be kind.

Donna

** I support the following card challenges:  Crafty Cardmakers Card Challenge #209 - WaterCardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #42



5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same way I feel at the moment ;o) It has been summer here for the last week and I have enjoyed those relaxing hours in the sun immensly. I hope you got to chill while and around making this super cute card! Thank you for joining our "Water" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o))) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Lovely image, perfect for our theme over at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining in and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!