Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Unique Fold Cards

Today I'm sharing a a couple of unique fold cards.  These cards were so fun to make and they look exceptionally nice.  They are the standard A2 (4.25" x 5.5") size although they can be created any size you like.

First up is the "Impossible" card that is sweeping the internet.  There is lots of inspiration on Pinterest; I learned this technique by watching Maymay Made It on YouTube.  She has loads of great tutorials.  This card has lots of dimension and layers...perfect for Mother's Day!



The next card is a Center Easel Card of sorts.  I got the inspiration for this one by scrolling Pinterest however Maymay had easel card tutorials on her Youtube channel as well.  This would make a darling Mother's Day Card.


Till Next Time,

Donna

I support the following Challenges:  Creative Knockouts Challenge #241 Lots of Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!