Thursday, April 19, 2018

Graphic 45 Botanica Bella Note Card Set

I love paper, all kinds of paper and especially vintage, shabby, old world paper.  I'm a huge fan of Graphic 45 and put several of the G45 collections on my Christmas Wish List last year.  I was blessed with the Botanica Bella Deluxe Collectors Edition and I just broke into it last month.  I wanted to use it but just couldn't make myself open that glorious paper pack...you know the feeling...like when you break a $20 bill....it's gone in no time.

I created the cards by adding different elements such as ribbon, brads, buttons, die cuts, and distress inks.  They turned out lovely, a couple of the cards could be considered masculine.  

I left sentiments off the fronts except for 1 card, the insides are also without sentiments so they could be used as note cards or I can stamp a sentiment if requested.

This set is listed in my Etsy Shoppe, thanks so much for stopping by today.  

Till Next Time,

Donna





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards!! I love the vintage feel- you added just the right touch of embellishments too! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!