Thursday, June 28, 2018

No Patterned Paper

Hi Crafty Friends.  I wanted to try my hand at creating some A2 sized cards with only plain card, ink, vellum and minimal embellishments.  CAS (clean and simple) is really not my style but I'm trying to expand my thinking and try new ideas.


I needed Birthday Cards for my stash so I went to work by embossing the card and coloring with Distress Oxide Inks.  


I hand stamped and heat embossed the sentiments on vellum.  I added some glitter spray, sequins and acrylic drops.  


The embossed designs really pop with the colors.  I'm a huge fan of the Distress Oxide Inks and wouldn't be without them in my crafting stash.


I hope you like my cards and were inspired to create some cards with no patterned papers.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Great use of the embossing powders.

    Thanks for joining us in our week 25 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love then. Thanks for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge, good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!