Thursday, June 28, 2018

Creative Knockouts Challenge - Bow Beautiful

Hello Crafters and Happy Friday Eve!

Today I'm sharing my Design Team Project for the Creative Knockouts Bow Beautiful Challenge this week.  It's Challenge # 251 and Star Stampz is the Prize Sponsor.

Star Stampz provided me with the cute image "Balloons and Ice Cream" to use for this challenge.  I colored her up with Sepctrum Noir Markers and decided a Birthday Card was in order...the balloons and ice cream just reminded me of a birthday!


To finish off, I added a few clear sequins and a lace border die cut I colored with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink.

I hope you'll stop by Creative Knockouts Challenge this week and participate in the challenge.  Also, visit Star Stampz for a peek at what you could win.

Thanks for visiting today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:  Polka Doodles Challenge Week #25QKR Stampede #301, Colour Crazy Challenge Week #25, CardzTV Challenge #53Crafting with Friends Challenge #70

3 comments:

  1. Love this card!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us for our Week 25 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!