Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Amazingly Amazing

Today I'm sharing a card I created for a card swap using only stamps and Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


This card, even though simple, took me a little longer than I originally anticipated.  That wasn't a problem as I craft and create to relax but I couldn't decide which placement of the stamps looked best.  I must have fiddled with the design for half an hour until I settled on this and called it complete.  

The stamps and sentiment are a mixture of stamp sets.  The sentiment was included in a gift to me from a card swap buddy.  Thank you Eva!

I hope you were inspired to created something simple and unique.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured flowers, thanks for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is such a cute image!This project beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at TTCRD! HUGS, *Claudia* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!