Monday, July 30, 2018

Dream Fairy

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Canson Watercolor Card, Neenah Cardstock, Glitter Cardstock and die cuts for the Fairy, the Frame and the word Dream.


I needed a quick card and this was actually quicker than I though it would be to create.   I added small gems for the added sparkle - it's a Fairy and all Fairies need Sparkle!

I am going to send it to one of my card swap partners in the Facebook Group Card Making Tips.  I enjoy exchanging cards with other card makers; some of my swap buddies have been from Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, Scotland, Ireland, England as well as the U.S.A.  

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired to try watercoloring in your card making.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card has been entered in the following challenges: Cardz TV #58Crafting from the Heart #217Artistic Inspirations #205Aurora Wings

4 comments:

  1. wonderful vibrant pink, teamed with great die cuts, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great background you have created for this beautiful die cut frame fairy and and dream sentiment, just gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Aurora Wings this month Donna :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and beautiful card! Thank you so much, dear Donna, for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card ! Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inpirations challenge blog.
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!