Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy 4th of July...Have a Cupcake!

Hello and Happy 4th of July to you and yours!  I wish you a fantastic, fun-filled day.

Today I'm sharing a quick, patriotic card featuring a delicious cupcake in honor of the 4th of July.  The cupcake image is a rubber stamp from my stash.


I've accented with Wink of Stella, Ribbon and a faux pearl I colored with a Spectrum Noir Alcohol marker.  

I hope you were inspired and until next time, Happy 4th of July and Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Card Challenges entered: The Paper Shelter #346Penny's Challenges #387Simon Says StampCrafty Gals CornerPapercraft ChallengesRetarte #124Crafting By DesignElli Belle's Corner

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your patriotic cupcake, Donna! It's a perfect entry for our theme this week! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great patriotic card! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful festive card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#124
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cup cake card!!! Tahnks for accompany us on Reterte Challenge. Laura Fdz Retarte DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation and so perfect for my "Summertime is here" challenge at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge. Thank you so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank yoy for sharing this cheerful card at our challenge.
    I hope you will join us again soon.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!