Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Summer Celebration

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing another patriotic card in homor of the 4th of July.

Nothing says summer and celebrations like watermelon, 4th of July and this sweet little girl enjoying her summer day.


The image is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps; she is a Polka Dot Pal named Quoba.  The card base is a standard A2 measuring 4.25" x 5.5".  I have used Neenah White 110 lb. cardstock, die cuts, Distress Oxide Ink, Spectrum Noir Markers, Baker's Twin and a resin flower to accent and put this card together.

I hope you like my little girl and were inspired.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Card Entered in the following challenges: Papercraft Challenges #15Retarte #124 Anything Goes,

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#124
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watermelon. Thanks for accompany us on Retarte Challenge. Laura Fdz DT Retarte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!