Thursday, August 2, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz Design Team Project - Follow the Sketch

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Wow, it's August already and time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.  Today I'm sharing my design team project for the challenge.  We are to follow the sketch below so I decided to go with a Fall/Autumn Theme:



A lot of die cutting went in to this card...everything but the card base and the mats were die cut.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and stamped the sentiment with Ranger Archival ink in the color Potting Soil.  I'm please with the card and it's very reminiscent of Autumn with all the wonderful colors.

I hope you will join us at Cardz 4 Galz for a fun challenge.  My design team sisters and I enjoy providing inspiration for you and hope you are inspired by our creations of Love.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:  Creative MomentsCrafting by DesignsDie Cuttin Divas #380Crafting with an Attitude #42A Bit More Time to Craft


3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, your Fall card is beautiful!! Btw thanks for letting me know that I am one of the winners of the Challenges For Days Birthday Bash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I love FALL so this has my heart! Beautiful design and details! Thanks for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin Divas! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa (DCD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the autumn colours.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting With An Attitude http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!