Thursday, August 2, 2018

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #391 - Design Team Project

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog using a beautiful image of African Violets from one of the challenge Sponsors this week Fred, She Said Designs.

This was a joy to color with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers; purple and all shades thereof are my FAV!  This image set contains many images such as the flowers in a pot, single flowers and this image - the grouping.  



I embossed the mat and die cut the focal image, then backed with a couple of lace doilies.  For embellies, I added ribbon, tied a bow and added clear Wink of Stella to the Violets.  For the final touch, I scattered small, white pearls.  I'm very pleased with how this card turned out and the images from Fred, She Said Designs are wonderful.

I hope you'll join in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges this week.  My design team sisters created some wonderful cards with their sponsor images and we hope to inspire you this week.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna 




6 comments:

  1. love the beautiful vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. I would like to invite you to join our new monthly challenge over at Morgan’s Artworld Open Challenge each month. New Prizes, Certificates and Badges plus Images. Videos/Slideshows too. Enter any Image or Project, 3 entries permitted and Theme is “Always Anything Goes”. Love to see you enter each month. Hope you enter and keep us on your Challenge Blog Monthly List. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the design and colours.
    Such a pretty card, I love the sparkle.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the design and colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. DT Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous purple you chose for the flowers, I just love it. Thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this month at Digi Doodles Studios! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!