Thursday, August 16, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Customer Appreciation - Guest Designer Project

I've been chosen as a Guest Designer for the Customer Appreciation Celebration at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and today I would like to share my first design.  I'm using a sweet digital stamp by Little Miss Muffet Stamps named Wyleen.  She is playing in the snow, making a snow angel...just too adorable.



She's been colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and die cut with a fancy oval die from my stash.  The card base is also a die and the purple mat has been embossed with the Cricut Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I've also added some Crystal Nuvo Drops for an added wintery touch and heat embossed the sentiment "Let It Snow" on Vellum.  Wyleen needs lots of snow for more snow Angels.

Please stop by the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and join the fun!  We hope to see your creations.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card Entered in the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge #32

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Donna. Love the blue and purple color palette. Thank you so much for joining Customer Appreciation Day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!