Saturday, August 25, 2018

Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog - Guest Designer Project #4

Hello and thanks for visiting me.  Today I'm sharing my final Guest Designer Project for the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog.  I've had such a great time designing this month and I've had the pleasure of working with some awesome digital images.

For this weeks' challenge, I created this card using a sweet image from this weeks' challenge Sponsor Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Her name is Pippa and she was a joy to color up with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


This is a card size I don't typically make; it's an A-6 which is 4.5" x 6.5".  Lately I've been experimenting with different sizes and not sticking with the standard A2 size.  I'm pleased with how this card turned out and I really like the size.

For the challenge, there is also a sketch to follow and I took a lot of inspiration from the sketch but did stray from the placement of the sentiment because I just didn't want to cover Pippa at all.

I hope you will join in the fun over at Sketch Saturday and enter for your chance at winning some sweet images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. She is very cute! And your card is fabulous!! Love the scallops; I think I have the same punch; one of my favorites! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet image teamed with fabulous papers, love the colours you chose

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!