Saturday, September 15, 2018

Creatalicious Challenges Design Team Project - Unicorns Lil Bellyfulls

It's my design time at Creatalicious Challenges and the wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine.  The challenge has an optional twist which is Circles.  For my design, I used the Unicorns Lil Bellyfulls image to create a sweet birthday card.


This card is very colorful and cheerful; perfect for a birthday.  There is a lot of room for creativity with this design since the images are whimsical.  Going with that in mind, I colored jeans on the top unicorn.  In hindsight, I should have colored the legs the same as the body but it is fantasy after all.

I colored the image up with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and did use the optional twist of a Circle to mount the focal image; also used foam squares for dimension.  This card measures 5" x 5" and is tent (top) folding.

I hope you've been inspired to join us at Creatalicious for challenge #147, hope to see you there!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!