Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Let It Snow

Hi All!  It's time for another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and this week we have 2 wonderful sponsors: Bugaboo Stamps and Scrap 'N Dipity Designs.  This challenge I had the pleasure of using the 4 square Let It Snow image from Bugaoo Stamps.


I chose to use only 3 squares to create this sweet holiday card.  I love Bugaboo images and these snowmen are just so much fun!  

This card measures 5.5" x 5.5", the images are matted on plain green card and placed on a white card base.  The snowflake is a die cut that is recessed with some green bling added.  I used Snow Tex for the "snow" on top of the sentiment square.  For the final touch, I place glue drops here and there, then sprinkled fine glitter over the glue.  The glue dries clear and leaves behind the glitter.  It's best seen in the red square.  

I hope you've been inspired to create and join in the fun at Penny's Challenges this week!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card has been entered in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #76

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, Donna! I love your colors, and the fun elements found in each of your squares. Delightful!~ hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the snow effect
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!