Thursday, September 6, 2018

Creative Knockouts Design Team Project - Snow Couple Celebrate

Hello!  It's time for another challenge at Creative Knockouts and today I'm sharing my design team project using a sweet digi stamp provided the challenge sponsor Di's Digi Stamps.  This image is named To Both of You and can be found HERE.

The theme of this weeks' challenge is Inside and Out.  The object is to complete the inside of the card as well as the outside.  I've posted a pic of my project's front and inside here.

This digi is just adorable and I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color the couple up.  I then used some festive papers for layering and added a sticker of a gift for the inside.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set I've had in my stash for quite a few years.  And lastly, I placed clear sequins on the for a bit of sparkle.

I hope you've been inspired to join in the fun this week at Creative Knockouts Challenges and to visit Di's Digi Stamps for some adorable images.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:
Merry Little Christmas Sept. Challenge
Outlawz Challenges Festive Fridays
Cardz TV #64

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a happy couple ... so sweet! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. The snow couple are adorable :) Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

    Niki C.
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!