Sunday, September 9, 2018

Happy Autumn

Good Evening All.  This weekend I've had the opportunity to craft up some Autumn themed projects and included in that was this card I quickly put together for my stash; I like to keep cards of various themes in my stash so I have some when needed.


Autumn has always been my favorite time of year, especially when we lived in cooler climates.  I love the fall colors, the smells and wearing hoodies and jeans.  When my son was in school, on Friday nights, we could be found under the lights at his football games.  

Autumn also ushers in the start of the college football season and we are HUGE Florida State Seminoles fans so it's no wonder I love the Autumn season!

The image for this card is from one of my favs Bugaboo Stamps and it's named Autumn Sign.  The acorn mat was a freebie included in one of my papercraft magazines.  I colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some brown gems, polka dot ribbon and bow for added interest.  Also,  I split up a birthday sentiment to use only the "Happy" which I heat embossed in white.

I hope you've been inspired to create some Autumn themed projects and I hope it's starting to feel like Fall in your neck of the woods....here in Central Florida...not yet!   

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card has been entered in the following challenges:
Cardz TV #64

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely autumn card! I just love autumn colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, a lovely Autumn card, love the colours and patterned papers... Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing on Pile it On too. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!