Thursday, November 15, 2018

Creatalicious Challenges - Fire Fairy

It's time for another challenge at Creatalicious Challenges and this challenge is Anything Goes with the optional twist of  Layer It Up.  Our sponsor this round is the fantastic Fabrika Fantasy.

For my design team project, I created a A6 sized, tent fold card with the Fire Fairy digistamp.  I had a wonderful time coloring this up with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I am pleased with how she turned out.


My design team sisters and I invite you to please join us at Creatalicious Challenges with some of your designs.  We would love to see your creations and you may win some beautiful digistamps from Fabrika Fantasy.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Retarte #132

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!