Thursday, November 15, 2018

Creative Knockouts - Winter Cardinal

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  It's time for another challenge at The Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  The Theme for this challenge is Thankful Thoughts.

I had the pleasure of using the Cardinal Digital Stamp for my design team project and this digi is simply wonderful.  This design would work great for holiday cards as well as a Winter Birthday, a Thank You card or a Condolence message.


I chose to create a thankful holiday card with a simple greeting.  This card measures 5" x 5" and is a tent fold style.  I colored this Cardinal with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, matted the focal image on red card and popped up with foam squares.  Lastly, I added a ribbon and called it complete.

My design team sisters and I invite you to join us at Creative Knockouts, we would love to see how you've been inspired by our projects.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Retarte #132

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!