Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Christmas Selfie

Hello, I hope you're well and ready for a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges.  Our sponsor for this week is Cute As A Button.  For my design team project this week, I used the Christmas Selfie digital image.


This is an adorable image and was sun to color up with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I kept it pretty simple with just one designer paper and one red card mat.  The sentiment was something I thought of and printed out on white card and this card is the standard A2 size. 

We hope you'll join us this week at Penny's and join in the fun by entering the challenge.  We also hope to inspire you with our designs using the cute images by Cute As A Button Designs.

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!