Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Crafty Creations Challenges - Duck with Presents

I'm sharing loads of projects today!  You Guessed it - It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations and our sponsor this round is the lovely Kinda Cute by Patricia.  This sponsor has so many adorable images and today I've had the pleasure of creating my design team project with the sweet image Duck with Presents


This image makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!  The image was easy to color up using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I fussy cute the image and popped up on foam tape as well as the stamped sentiment.  I added a stamped stitched line around the border and added sequins for a bit of shine.  This card is a standard A2 size.  

Please join us this round at Crafty Creations, we'd love to have you!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:





2 comments:

  1. Ohh, how adorable is this card, love this ducky baring so many gifts.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the duck.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!