Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Puppy Girl

Hi everyone and welcome back!  It's time for a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and we have a couple of awesome and generous sponsors this week:  Sparkle and Sprinkle and Scrap N Dipity.

Today, for my design team project, I've gotten away from holiday crafting and had the pleasure of using the Puppy Girl image from Sparkle and Sprinkle.  I'm adore the sentiment which came with the image.


This set contains a pre-colored image; which I've used here as well as a black and white image and the sentiment.  This is a 5" x 7", tent-fold card.  I've used some colorful designer paper I had in my stash and accented with blue sequins.  The main image and the sentiment strip are popped up with foam.

We hope you'll join us this week by entering one of your creations.  We would love to see you at Penny's!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:
Muse Card Club Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

3 comments:

  1. Love this clean and bold card! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna. I love the sentiment too. However, I would be the person next door's dog thinks I am - a sucker for a furry cuddle and an endless supplier of treats! Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and perfect sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!