Thursday, January 24, 2019

Creative Knockouts - Byron and LeAnn

Hi!  It's time for a new challenge at Creative Knockouts and the sponsor this week is the wonderful LeAnn's World 101 and the challenge theme is "Finish the Inside".

For my design team project, I had the opportunity to use the Byron and LeAnn Winter image and this image is so sweet; I chose to create a card that could be used as a Valentine's Day card.




This card is a 5"x5", top folding (tent) style card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and popped up the focal piece with foam pads for dimension.  I also added some pink gems for bling and finished the inside to meet the challenge requirement.

I hope you're inspired to join us at Creative Knockouts this week and enter your creation.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge
My Time to Craft
QKR Stampede
Colour Crazy
Crafting With Friends
Creative Friday

7 comments:

  1. how darling, Donna! Such sweet faces, and even sweeter colors! Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving a kind comment so I could return to yours. Am in the process of creating a card due on the 1st, and will upload it to your new challenge - just before it closes! thanks for letting me know about it. Stay warm this coming week! Eek! It's gonna be cold in the 30s all week! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two cuties Donna. Your card is perfect inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Valentine's card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card design/layering is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image. Your card is delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funny!Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!