Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Freesia

There's a new challenge starting at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog today and our sponsors for this week are SheepSki Designs and Little Blue Button Stamps.

For my design team project, I had the pleasure of creating with the Freesia Vase image from SheepSki Designs.
This is a lovely image and I chose to color a vase full of different colored Freesia.  I wasn't familiar with this flower so I research and discovered they come in a lovely variety of colors; the multi-color combo reminds me of Spring time!

This card measures the standard A2 with a simple design; just a bow made out of seam binding and a few sequins for bling.  Please join us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges this week and also please stop by the new challenge blog at Paper Funday Challenges.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:


5 comments:

  1. Perfect Donna, there are just like that, colourful and beautiful, they have a fantastic scent too :)
    You can enter this into my challenges if you like, in the Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/ and the challenge blog https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-22-new-old.html
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Love the beautifully coloured flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks so beautiful :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!