Friday, February 15, 2019

Creatalicious Challenges - BowBo's Pot of Gold

Hello and Welcome to my little blog.  Today starts a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges.  The sponsor this round is Colour of Love, Formerly Lacy Sunshine and for my design team project, I had the pleasure of using Bowbo's A Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow.

This sweet little Hobo was colored up with my Spectrum Noir Markers, card is a standard A2 and I used some designer papers I had in my stash from St. Patrick's Day 2018.  For added detail, I added some Wink of Stella to the coins, Bowbo's nose and all the shamrocks.  The finishing touch was to add some Nuvo Drops in the color Emerald City.


I invite you to join us at Creatalicious Challenges and I want to remind you of the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges.  Please join in the fun and try your hand at winning some lovely digital art in the process.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
QKR Stampede #335
Cardz TV #83
Colour Crazy #6
Crafting with Friends
Creative Fingers #157

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Donna, great image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy! Hope to see you again!
    ~ GDT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable !
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!