Monday, February 18, 2019

Make My Monday - Make It Krafty

It's Monday again and it's time for a new challenge at Make My Monday challenge blog.  The theme this week is Make It Krafty (using kraft colored card).

For my design team project, I used a versatile stamp set I recently received from Maymay Made It named Sittin Tree.  I kept it pretty CAS, using kraft card and just 3 colors:  brown, green and black.
I love the tire swing..makes me wish I had one now!


We invite you to join us this week at Make My Monday.  I would like to also invite you to visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges, the theme for the month of February is Love.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


8 comments:

  1. what an adorable card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet message on my blog.

    Awesome card! Beautifull tree, I love those....

    xx"
    Diana
    Diana's crafty blog with free files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Deltona Florida from Dunnellon, Florida! Love your project! I am your newest follower.
    Follow me at:
    kReN@afourthlife
    https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scene is so pretty on a kraft background!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!