Thursday, February 21, 2019

Creative Knockouts - Recipe Challenge

It's a new challenge at Creative Knockouts and the theme is Follow the Recipe:  1 image, 1 sentiment, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments; either all the same of can be different.

The sponsor for this fun challenge is Fabrika Fantasy and for my design team project, I had the pleasure of using Fabrika's Merry Cow pre-colored digital image.


This image puts a smile on my face!  She is one cute cow, and since this image was pre-colored, it made this card a quick and easy one!  Please join us at Creative Knockouts this week and share your creations with us!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, fun and beautiful card! Thank you so much, dear Donna, for using this Merry Cow image!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!